- Remove the cutter assembly from the crank.
- Set the ball and springs from the cutter to the side.
- Use a decapper pin tip or a paper clip to push out the pin from the cutter body.
- Stand the cutter up and slide in the new blades, insuring the male chamfer blade is between the female large and small chamfer blade.
- Insert pin
- Shake the assembly so the male blade slides down.
- Re-install the springs into the body.
- Insert the 3/8” steel ball into the body of the crank.
- Re-thread cutter assembly into crank.
|Case trimming system|
Case trimming systemLEE Quick trim