NEW TYPE OF GRINDING SET KMFS RIVAL MOA21
The KMFS Rival MOA21 is a brand new knife sharpening kit with a unique design introduced in 2021. All DURAL parts of the kit are made of top quality 7075 T651 ERGAL alloy in black hard anodized finish, the semi-floating cross is in natural anodized finish. The bronze guide screw bushings and the segments of the interchangeable guide rods are made of CuSn8 bronze alloy, the cam of the semi-floating cross and the inner and outer segments of the fine, independent angle adjustment nuts are made of CuSn7Zn4Pb7 bronze alloy. The system automatically aligns and clamps blades up to 7 mm thick.
The set contains:
- Sharpening system KMFS RIVAL MOA21
- 4 pieces of 240 grit diamonds with DLC treatment
- 2 pieces of 600 grit diamonds with DLC treatment
- 2 pieces of 1000 grit diamonds with DLC treatment
- Durable plastic waterproof case with pressure relief valve and safety buckles
- Milled quality foam padding for safe storage of the system, with organizer for 9 pairs of sharpening stones
- IP65-rated digital inclinometer with backlit display for precise adjustment of the grinding angle of each side
- Extra pair of longer guide rods for comfortable sharpening of long knives
- Wrench for changing guide rods, Allen key for set screws
- Clamp for attachment to the table top
|Main body||Dural alloy ENAW 7075 T651|
|Coating||Hard black ELOX|
|Guide screw||Stainless Steel |
|Guide rods, bolts and pins||Stainless Steel|
|Guide rod sleeves||Bronze|
|Guide bolt sleeve||Bronze|
Sharpening system KMFS RIVAL MOA 21 includes:
- MOA 21 knife clamp with patented mechanism
- Two grinding segment clamps (sharpening stone holders)
- Clamp for attachment to the table
- Inclinometer for reading angles
- Extra long guide rods for sharpening long knives
Main features of KMFS RIVAL MOA 21:
- Completely manufactured by CNC machining centers from a single block of material for maximum rigidity and accuracy, the chassis is an integral design made from a single piece of ENAW 7075 T651 ERGAL alloy. The entire mechanism is housed in this chassis for maximum rigidity, precision and durability.
- The patented clamping mechanism of unique design- just by turning, the clamping wheel automatically adjusts the clamp to the thickness of the knife, clamps in this position and locks in place by a double-converted system using exponential force multiplication.
- The clamping wheels of the clamp are precision milled from ERGAL 7075 T651 alloy for maximum durability and longevity, bound on a stainless steel shaft with a defined fixed position relative to each other.
- Precise angle adjustment by stepping 3 mm on the TR10 guide screw, with the possibility of extra fine independent angle adjustment of each side thanks to the patented design of the knuckle nuts with automatic zeroing function in the reference position.
- Matching angle adjustment on both sides by tied movement of the left and right side.
- No tools are required to clamp the knives in the clamp, adjust the tied angle of both sides, or fine tune each side separately.
- Due to the movement of the hinge nut on the guide screw, the effect of a heightened edge at the tip of the knife is suppressed.