4 station progressive loader
Station 1) resize/deprime/prime
Station 2) powder drop/flare
Station 3) seat
Station 4) crimp
The Dillon RL550C is the most versatile reloading machine in the Dillon Precision Products line. It will accommodate the widest variety of cartridges from 32 ACP up to 338 Lapua, 416 Rigby, and 460 Weatherby.
The "C" designation indicates a significant design change. The upper link arm pivot pins are now threaded in place, and have a grease groove around the pin that connects with a lube hole on the end of the pin. You can use a needle fitting on a grease gun to lubricate the upper pivot pins now.
- The RL550C is able to load rifle as well as pistol cartridges
- Uses standard 7/8 by 14 thread per inch dies, as long as they deprime in the size die
- Manually indexed shellplate
- Manually fed cases and bullets
- Capable of loading 400 to 600 rounds per hour
- No dies and conversion kit are included with the RL550B
Some calibers may require the use of Dillon X-Large Powder Die.