Wheeler Digilal FAT Wrench lets apply repeatable torque with precision. The dual audible and visual indicators tell exactly when the desired torque setting has been achieved. Includes a set of 10 bits.
|2 943,00 Kč
Digital FAT Wrench Wheeler Engineering
The Wheeler® Digital F.A.T. Wrench® (Firearm Accurizing Torque) brings even more precise torque settings to the handheld torque screwdriver.
This amazing digital handheld torque wrench lets you apply repeatable torque with precision. Equipped with a generous torque adjustment range of 5-100 in-lbs., the Digital F.A.T. Wrench can tackle a wide variety of common gunsmithing tasks like tightening installing red dot sights, scope rings, bases, and other fasteners to their exact torque specification.
The dual audible and visual indicators tell the user exactly when the desired torque setting has been achieved, safeguarding against over-torqued or broken fasteners.
The driver features a magnetized tip to prevent bits from falling out and a textured, rubber over-mold that improves ergonomics and grip while reducing hand strain during high torque applications. The driver shafts and bits all have a black phosphate coating that prevents rust and corrosion and extends tool life; guaranteeing that your tools will look great for years to come. All the tools are neatly organized and secured in a premium latching hard case that easily stacks on top of other Wheeler screwdriver sets for smart, convenient storage.
Bit set includes:
- #10 flat bit
- #11 flat bit
- #32 flat bit
- 3/32" sae hex
- 7/64" sae hex
- 5/32" sae hex
- T15 torx
- T20 torx
- Leupold/Buehler windage bit
- Hex to sqliare adapter
- Torque adjustment range of 5-100 in-lbs (0,56 – 11,3 Newton meters). Covers a wide variety of common gunsmithing tasks including low torque red dot sights
- LCD screen features live and peak modes for measuring torque is reached
- Adjustable and visual indicators when desired torque is reached
- Rubberized handle improves ergonomics for enhanced comfort and grip, reducing hand strain and fatigue
- Hollow-ground flat bits create a precise fit to prevent damage to screws and firearms
- Phosphate coating on bits and shaft prevents rust and corrosion
- Premium latching hard case organizes and protects contents, keeping them secure and protected during transport and storage